Menu

BLAZE HELL Scots student heartbroken after fire started by MIRROR rips through bedroom – ruining precious pics and heirlooms

0 Comments


Emmy Hall returned from university in Dundee to the news that her cherished pictures and family heirlooms had been destroyed by the horror blaze.

Image result for BLAZE HELL Scots student heartbroken after fire started by MIRROR rips through bedroom – ruining precious pics and heirlooms

Emily Hall
3
Emily Hall lost precious pictures and heirlooms in the blaze

And the 19-year-old is now urging others to be careful as she showed off the extent of the damage.

She said: “It’s one of those things you hear about but you never think it would happen to you.


Scottish teen has lucky escape after iPhone overheats and sets FIRE to her bedroom

“You should never leave a magnified mirror next to a window.

“My room went up in flames after the light reflected light onto my curtains and set them on fire.

“Now the whole room smells of smoke and I’m having to replace everything.

 

3
The fire ravaged Emmy’s room

“All of my photos are ruined as is my childhood teddy.

“It’s really upsetting this close to Christmas.”

Elly, who studies business and management in Dundee, came home to her parents’ house in Perth last week.

And she found out that it was only after a worker in their home smelled smoke that they realised the fire had broken out.

[“source=forbes]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,